Want to receive the free guide:
"5 Mistakes to avoid when designing your Wedding invitations?"
Paper Fling works with engaged couples who have busy, demanding lives and are overwhelmed with options. Together we design your wedding stationery through a stress-free and fun process, whether you order on-line or in person, so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy planning the rest of your wedding. Let's make sure that all of your friends and family drool (with envy) over the beautiful invitations that they just received in the mail!
Unlike other invitation options out there, when you work with Paper Fling, you are not just ordering an invitation, you are investing in a custom designer. I will get to know you, learn about your wedding, and together we will create wedding stationery that will perfectly reflect you so that when your guests open their envelopes, they will be rushing to their phones to text you their compliments and congrats!
- Because I want you to be completely taken care of through the whole design process, all of our clients start off with a complimentary consultation to discuss your ideas, expectations and needs. This consultation will either happen in person (if you are local) or over the phone or video chat.
- I respect your time and how busy wedding planning can be, so, during your consultation, I will draw out a sketch of your invitation and quote it up on the spot. (Hello efficiency!)
- After making any tweaks to the design to fit your style and budget, you will place your deposit and sign a contract that specifies due dates.
- Another amazing benefit of working with me is that I provide print proofs for every invitation order placed so that you don’t have to just hope that you are going to like that color you saw online or the quality of paper. Print proofs are mailed to you within 2 weeks for standard orders. Imagine how fun it will be to open your mailbox and see your wedding invitation!!!
- Once you have received your print proof you may have some revisions and that is completely fine! Your order includes up to 2 print proofs as well as 2 PDF proofs to ensure that everything ends up exactly as you want it – let’s make sure that you receive no embarrassing phone calls letting you know that you misspelled your fiancé’s mom’s name!
- Final approval will be done over email. Your final balance will also be due at this time. Once I have received both, your invitations will be print and produced and either be ready to ship out to you or be picked up locally. (Yay – we stayed on time and on budget!)
All of Paper Fling’s invitations are made to order and completely customized for you.
You are able to change the:
• paper colors
• ink colors
• print style
• and really anything else you can think of!
Let’s make sure that your invitation is as unique as you are – not just the same “off-the-rack” style that so many others will be sending out from the same website!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get my invitations?
Great questions! Here is our standard turn-around schedule:
- From design placed to proof produced: 2 weeks
- Revisions/Final Approval Process: 2 days-2 weeks (depending on how quickly you want to get back to us.)
- Final Approval Submitted to Order complete: 3 weeks for digital prints, 4-5 weeks for letterpress, thermography or foil prints.
- Save the Dates are generally proofed and produced within 2-3 weeks
- Reception Stationery is generally proofed within 1 week and completed within 2 weeks of approval.
What if I need my order faster?
No problem! We offer two options based on availability:
Semi-rushed: Proofed in 2 business days, Shipped 10 business days from proof approval - Additional 25% fee
Expedited-rush: Proofed in 1 business day, Shipped 5 business days from proof approval - Additional 50% fee
What if I am not local – can I see samples prior to ordering with you?
Yes! Please feel free to browse and order a sample at our etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/paperfling
What if something changes last minute and I need a reprint?
Orders will be print exactly as approved. If you find an error after final approval/printing, or something changes after printing, we do offer reprinting at 50% off of the regular price. If the reprinting also effects assembly, there may be additional charges for labor on top of the reprint.
How much postage will I need for my invitation?
Most of our invitations (especially pocketfolds) require extra postage. We highly recommend that you take your proof or a completed invitation set to the post office to have them weigh and measure it. Also, don’t forget that you will need to stamp your rsvp envelopes or postcards as well!
What if I have other questions?
Please feel free to email, call or book a consult!
Click here to download our pricing guide
This is meant to give you a general idea of pricing - we will create a custom quote for you based off of your unique requirements.
Invitation Anatomy Diagrams
Click here to download the anatomy of a pocketfold invitation
Additional Diagrams Coming Soon!